Oxford school Atlas pdf book download free: In today’s article, we are going to share with you a direct link to access Oxford School Atlas Book PDF for free. This PDF is useful for those candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams such as UPSC, state pcs, SSC, and many others.
Atlas is an excellent book for preparation for UPSC or any other examination like that. This book is one of the most popular atlas which is recommended by UPSC aspirants for the preparation of the Geography map section. It is a very fantastic source to gain knowledge about many Geographical things.
Oxford school Atlas PDF download for free
Studying maps is a crucial part of UPSC preparation. The UPSC exam is incomplete without Atlas. Every year Map-based questions are typically asked in the Prelims as well as For mains, it is mandatory to use maps in answers for geography optional papers.
It also helps to relate with various current affairs topics very easily. You can use it for History of India, World History, International Relations, economy, environment, Locating Biosphere reserves, national parks, Places of cultural importance, etc. It is useful in almost everything.
It is very important to have command over the world map not only for geography but to understand GS in ‘general’. So in short, if one is a professional in Atlas then GS becomes very easy to understand!
Oxford atlas book is really useful for UPSC preparation. It helps you to read a detailed map for UPSC preparation. Overall, this is an exceptional book that has no equivalent contenders in the market.
So if you are interested in this pdf you can easily get this by clink on the download link available below.
Salient features of Oxford school Atlas book PDF
Here are some features of this book that make it so popular among those aspirants who are preparing for competitive examinations, especially for UPSC Exams.
- So The book is a comprehensive coverage of geographical concepts and contains several informative thematic maps of India
- It includes maps focusing on Indian climate, Indian agriculture, minerals and industry, demography, human development and environmental concerns.
- The Oxford Student Atlas is considered a student’s favorite because the maps shown are very clear and readable.
- Behind the atlas, there are some exercises containing questions related to mapping for competitive exams .
- This book contains separate physical and political maps of India and the continents.
- It has such a huge collection of rich and varied data in one place which is remarkable.
Content of Oxford Atlas of the world pdf
Before downloading the Oxford School Atlas PDF, let us briefly look at the contents of this book.
- Maps and Maps making
- The Universe
- The Earth
- Realms of the earth
- Contours and Landforms
- The Indian Subcontinent – Physical
- The Indian States And Union Territories- Political
- India: Thematic
- Continents and Regions (Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, South America, Oceania, Oceans & Antarctica)
- World- Facts & Figures
Oxford school Atlas book PDF – Overview
- Publisher – Oxford University Press
- Book name – Oxford school Atlas
- Language – English&Hindi
- Pages – 122
- Format – PDF
- PDF Size – 43mb
Oxford school Atlas book Hindi
Oxford school Atlas book English
Along with the Oxford school atlas pdf book, Candidates can also use the prescribed other books for their upcoming competitive examinations, to get additional benefits from these books, please check out these below books,
Other useful PDFs :
Conclusion – Friends, We hope that you may like our article about SSC maths book pdf content, however, if you have a question with respect to this article then please put your question in the comment section, also, we would like you to join our Telegram channel to get a real-time content update, Thanks for visiting here, Have you a Good day.