A Mirror Of Common Errors Book PDF Download: Hello everyone, welcome to our website today’s in this article we will share with you the most considered book a mirror of common error by AK Singh
to prepare the English section of competitive examinations like SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Railway, CDS, NDA, MBA, UPSC, CLAT, Air Force, Hotel Management, and many others.
If you are preparing for any competitive exams in which there are questions regarding error correction in sentences then this book is a must-have for attaining proficiency. Very apt for beginners also.
A Mirror Of Common Errors Book PDF Download Here
This book is a specific book for practice spotting errors/ common errors questions that carry a very high weightage in every competitive exam. It is enough to prepare for the grammar section and practice spotting the errors types of questions asked in general English. Each question has a detailed explanation with grammar rule that is used in it.
When you covered this book properly, hardly you will make mistakes in error detection and sentence improvement. So, you should definitely take advantage of it
Hence, to sum up, if you want to get a good score in the English section then you can definitely score well in English but you need to practice and perseverance and this book is handy for you. So just follow this book, revise them and you will find yourself at ease with English grammar.
Therefore, for your convenience, Here we are providing you a mirror of the common error book pdf. You can download this book by clicking on the download link given below and start your upcoming exam preparation.
A mirror of common errors Key Points
- All the topics have been covered chapter-wise with very good explanations. The theory is given at the beginning of every chapter with examples to make you understand the concepts.
- After the theory, each chapter contains exercise questions with their keys and solutions.
- This book contains 50 questions per chapter along with the answer keys and explanation of each question that works as a good practice guide once you complete theory chapters.
- Almost all the questions are covered in all exams in this book. Hence there are many questions so you will have exposure to all the important questions asked in the exams. Moreover, you will also recognize what type of questions are asked in the examinations.
- This book is a mixture of Hindi / English. The language used is very lucid. Theory and solutions are given in the Hindi language.
- Explanations are very good.
- This book is a boon, especially for those who are from Hindi medium background and are always scared of English. But if you don’t understand Hindi properly this book is not of much help.
Ashok Singh English common errors book details
|Book Name||A mirror of common error|
|Author||Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh|
|No. Of pages||636|
|PDF Size||13 MB|
|Download PDF||Click here|
Topics of A mirror of common errors book
- Nouns & Cases
- Nouns & Numbers
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Time & Tenses
- Superfluous Expression & Slang
Disclaimer: – Please note that www.freejobexampaper.com doesn’t offer owned material but yes it makes it available for all visitors on this blog, so the blog author uploads all content and materials after research which can be proven beneficial for visitors,
Blog author requests all visitors if they have any study material which they would like to help other people also, they can send their material on my mentioned email id, so whenever you send any material please mention your name to give you credit on this blog, Thanks for understanding me,
If you have a question about this article please ask, the comment section is available for you. take care