Future Tense Rules & Structures in Easy way-Do you want to learn Future tense?. This article render important Future Tense Rules & Structures; Although Present Tense and Past Tense rules have been also hashed out in the previous article, you can read that also,
The future tense is the type of Tense that is also correlative to time but it talks about the work which will complete in the Future comes under the rule of Future Tense. For instance, An Upcoming work schedule will complete in a particular time period.
- They will meet you tommarow.
- I shall finish my work .
- He will come to teach you day after tommarow.
- She will go to market yesterday ( Wrong)
Note that You can use “SHALL” with I and WE, while Will can be used with He, she, it, this, that, they, etc. but in a General way will also take place with We without any doubt. For ex- We will go to market.
Future Tense Rules & Structure
It has four sub-types which have distinct rule & structure, which can be used to make Sentences, before you read further, types of the sentence is also important to understand,
Simple future tense –
|My Bank account will close||Will my bank account close?||Will my bank account not close?||My bank account will not close|
|She will give me her mobile number||Will She give me her mobile number?||Won’t she give me her number?.||She will not give me her number.|
|Mohan will dance on 5th of the next month,||Will Mohan dance on 5th of the next month?.||Will Mohan not dance on 5th of the Next month?.||Mohan will not dance on 5th of the next month.|
+ve Rule 1- Sub + Shall/ will + V1+obj.
- Ram will finish his work today.
- I shall visit that Market.
- They will come and teach you tomorrow.
-ve Rule 2-Sub+Shall/will+not+v1+obj
- Shyam will not come today
- They will not perform.
- She will not join that meeting.
?Que Rule-3- Shall /will + Sub+v1+obj,
- Shall we get additional cashback benefits?.
- Will you join That job tomorrow ?.
- Will she call you back ?.
?Que &-ve Rule 4 - Shall/will +Sub+not +v1+obj or Shan't/won't + sub+v1+obj
- Won’t you give me that Red pen ?.
- Won’t they take you to supermarket?.
- Won’t You purchase a movie ticket ?
- Shall I not get that car to drive ?
Future Continous Tense rules & Structures
the work which will be started and continue in the future comes under the category of Future Continuous tense, For instance, In a signified of the work which will continue running in future till an indisputable time period. Example- You will be reading this article till the next month.
|She won’t be taking her class till she completes her course||She will be taking her class till she completes her course||will She be taking her class till she completes her course?||Won’t she be taking her class till she completes her course?.|
|Mr. SEN will not be providing you with a salary on time.||Mr. SEN will be providing you with a salary on time.||Will Mr.SEN be providing you with a salary on time?.||Won’t Mr.SEN be providing you with a salary on time?|
Rule for +ve sentence- Sub+will/shall+be+v1+ing+obj.
- They will be teaching you
- You will be getting cash-back on each transaction of above 500 rupees.
For -ve sentence rule- Sub+shall/will+not+be+v1+ing+obj.
- Ram will not be abusing you until you give him dishonor.
- Radhika won’t be teaching until you give your time to study.
Here we have important notes of the Verbs exercise which you must be aware of also. because there are some verbs out there that can’t be used in Continuous Tense. it does mean that the ‘ing‘ Form is prohibited.
- Verbs of Thinking process– Mean, Know,Think, suppose, remember etc.
- Perception- Smell,hear,teste,prefer,notice,recognise etc.
- Verbs of possession – Belong, Comprise, possess,Contain, own, Have etc.
- Verbs in General – Seem,appear,affect,look,require,become , appear etc.
- State of Mind– Like,Believe,Dislike,adore,wish,desire,trust, etc
For example- I am liking you ( wrong), right– I like you,
Future perfect tense rules in Easy way
The work which will have been finished in the future is reckoned to be Future perfect tense. it conceives the usage of ‘Will/shall+have+v3 in a sentence, for instance -You will have finished reading this article within 5 minutes,
|She will have completed her task||She won’t have completed her task||Will She have completed her task ?.||Won’t She have completed her task?.|
+ve Rule- Sub+will/shall+have+v3+obj
- By the time You reach the Bus stand The bus will have left
- You will have completed your task before She comes to you.
-VE RULE- Sub+will/shall+not+have+v3+obj
- She won’t have loved you because You never take care of her.
- I shan’t have done that work accompanied by my Friend.
?Que Rule- Will/shall+Sub+Have+v3+obj?. or will/shall+Sub+not+have+v3?.
- Won’t They have done those works?.
- Shall We have reached the station before the Train arrives at Railway station?.
Things to consider in terms of Future perfect tense rules are that If Two actions come together both actions represent to complete in Future at the same time, then we should use the following below rule to make sentences
By the time you come here, I will have been left for my office. after seeing this sentence, we find that this sentence has three parts (first part – Red-colored sentence, 2nd part – Bold sentence, and 3rd part is colored with Blue), Which shows two distinct times of action. Therefore 2nd Part Shows a Simple Present, while the 3rd part is Future perfect, this is how do we consider when two or more works take place in action.
- The Thief will have taken everything from the house before the house owner come and catch that thief.
Future perfect Continuous Tense rules and examples
the work which will be continued to a time period in the future. For example- You will have been reading this article for five minutes.
- Rule 1– Sub+will/shall+have+been+v1+ing+obj+for/from +time, (They will have been reading this book from two hours)
Rule 2 for Negative sentence-
- Sub+will/shall+not+have +been+v1+ing+obj+for/from +time, (He won’t have been teaching them for one hour).
Rule 3 -Ques
- Will/shall+sub+have+been+v1+ing+obj+for/from+time, (Will They have been coming from themarket?).
Conclusion -Friends, Now I hope that you might have liked this article, this article consists of all the rules and structures of Future tense, if you find a question, you can put your question in the comment section, moreover, if you want a pdf of your choice, please join our telegram channel link is available below. Thanks for landing here.
Read also –