Download Up Lekhpal previous year paper with solution pdf: Here, you can download Up Lekhpal previous year’s paper and practice sets with solution pdf.
If you are preparing for the UP Lekhpal exam then the previous year’s papers are beneficial for you. The previous year’s papers are very helpful for enhancing exam preparation as these papers will help you to get to know about what type of questions are repeatedly asked in the examinations.
UP Lekhpal Previous year paper with solution pdf – Overview
As you know, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the official notification UP Lekhpal recruitment 2022, inviting online applications for Rajaswa Lekhpal posts in the revenue department on 05th January 2022.
The notification of recruitment on 8085 posts has been issued in the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department. Those candidates who have passed 12th and have been given the pet exam are eligible to apply for this post. Online applications have been started on 07 January 2022 and 28 January 2022 is the last date of application. More Information related to up Lekhpal recruitment 2022 is available below.
|Organization||(UPSSSC) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Rajasva Lekhpal|
|Online Application||Not available now|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Selection Process||PET & Mains exam|
Hence, Candidates who are preparing for this exam and looking for previous year papers and practice sets then you have come to the right page. In this webpage, in respect of candidates’ preparation to make it easier, we have provided all Up Lekhpal previous year papers with solutions in pdf form.
The previous year papers and practice set pdf through the link given below; candidates can get pdf by clicking on the download link.
UP lekhpal Syllabus and exam pattern
The first step to start preparing for any exam is to go through the syllabus and understand the exam pattern and follow it with an organized study plan. Therefore it is important that you first understand the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
- There will be a total of 100 questions for a total of 100 marks in the UP Lekhpal exam.
- It has 4 sections and each section will have 25 questions carrying 25 marks for each section.
- There will be a negative marking of one-fourth mark (1/4) for every wrong question; 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The total time duration of the Exam will be 2 hours (120 Minutes).
Benefits of solving UP lekhpal question paper.
- Solving the UP Lekhpal previous year’s question will help you to understand the exam pattern and will give you an idea about the exam.
- Solving UP Lekhpal Previous Year Papers candidates can know the difficulty level of the questions and can identify their weak section before the exam and improve it.
- By solving the previous year’s papers of UP Lekhpal, you can increase your speed for the exam and it will help you to manage your time for the exam as we have to solve the questions within the given certain time duration.
- Solving previous year’s papers will help you maximize your score, as there is a possibility of repetition of questions.
UP Lekhpal Previous year paper pdf download
|Rajasva Lekhpal’s previous year paper 2015 ( Shift-1)||Download|
|Rajasva Lekhpal’s previous year paper 2015 ( Shift-2)||Download|
|Chakbandi Lekhpal previous year paper 2015 (Shift-1)||Download|
|Chakbandi Lekhpal previous year paper 2015 (Shift-2)||Download|
|Chakbandi Lekhpal previous year paper-1 ( 2008)||Download|
|Chakbandi Lekhpal previous year paper-2 ( 2008)||Download|
|All UPSSSC Lekhpal Previous year paper with solution pdf||Download|
|UP Lekhpal old paper with solution pdf||Download|
|UP Lekhpal Practice set-1||Download|
|UP Lekhpal Practice set 2||Download|
Conclusion – Friends, if you can read this entire article; we believe that; you will get the real content that you have come for; moreover, if you want to get More PDFs, please Join our Telegram Channel Link is available below.
Read more useful article :