Spectrum modern history pdf by Rajiv Ahir: Hello everyone, consequently in this article we contrive to provide you A Brief History of Modern India Spectrum Book; which is useful for Civil Services Exams. This book covers the entire history section and but it was written exclusively to cater to the examination needs of aspirants.
So This book is more than sufficient to score more than the required marks in the history of Modern Indian section; therefore You must read it for Prelims as well as Mains.
Spectrum modern history pdf download free
Certainly, we all know; Most importantly the History section plays a very important role in civil services exams; So, to cover the History section; candidates can prefer this Spectrum Modern History pdf Latest Version which is a highly recommended Book by the UPSC Toppers.
A Brief History of Modern India Spectrum has been written by a senior IPS officer Rajiv Ahir; The author has discussed almost every aspect in addition to the exam preparation, so This book is really useful; if you are preparing for a UPSC or pcs exam then you can surely go for it.
So, If you are interested in this book then you can download it by clicking on the link given below.
Key features of Spectrum Modern History pdf
- Spectrum Modern History is very descriptive book with lucid writing.so The book’s Emphasis is systematic and well-organized in distinct topics and chapters.
- Spectrum has a summary at the end of each chapter and it helps one to revise the entire content in a short interval of time especially before the exam.
- There is no required to make separate notes as the spectrum is basically in notes format.
- The given information is detailed, accurate and concise so it is the best book for revision.
- subsequently, The chapters are prepared event wise and the events are prepared topic-wise with subheadings;
- This makes it convenient during answer writing.If you have read spectrum a couple of time then you’ll be able to answer any question asked from modern history.
Spectrum modern history book Content info
- UNIT 1-SOURCES AND APPROACHES
- As a result it approaches to ‘Sources for the History of Modern India’
- Major Approaches to the History of Modern India
- UNIT 2-ADVENT OF EUROPEANS AND CONSOLIDATION OF BRITISH POWER IN INDIA
- Advent of the Europeans in India
- India on the Eve of British Conquest
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Power in India
- UNIT 3 -RISING RESENTMENT AGAINST COMPANY RULE
- People’s Resistance Against British Before 1857
- The Revolt of 1857
- UNIT 4 -REFORM MOVEMENTS
- Above all it reveals the ‘Socio-Religious Reform Movements’:
- After that ‘a General Survey of Socio-Cultural Reform Movements’
- UNIT 5 -THE STRUGGLE BEGINS
- Further it shows the Beginning of Modern Nationalism in India 2
- as a result,Indian National Congress: and Foundation
- UNIT 6-NATIONAL MOVEMENT (1905-1918)
- Era of Militant Nationalism (1905-1909)
- First Phase of Revolutionary Activities (1907-1917)
- First World War and Nationalist Response
- UNIT 7 -ERA OF MASS NATIONALISM BEGINS (1919-1939)
- Emergence of Gandhi
- Non-Cooperation Movement and Khilafat Aandolan
- Emergence of Swarajists, Socialist Ideas, Revolutionary Activities,
- Simon Commission and the Nehru Report
- Civil Disobedience Movement and Round Table Conferences
- so Debates on the Future Strategy after Civil Disobedience Movement
- consequently, the Congress Rule in Provinces.
- UNIT 8- TOWARDS FREEDOM AND PARTITION (1939-1947)
- Nationalist Response in the Wake of World War II
- Quit India Movement,But Demand for Pakistan, and the INA
- Post-War National Scenario
- Independence with Partition
- UNIT 9- INDIA UNDER BRITISH RULE: GOVERNANCE AND OTHER ASPECTS
- Constitutional, Administrative and Judicial Developments
- Survey of British Policies in India
- Economic Impact of British Rule in India
- Development of Indian Press
- Development of Education
- Peasant Movements 1857-1947
- The Movement of the Working Class
- UNIT 10-INDEPENDENCE AND AFTER
- Challenges Before the New-born Nation
- The Indian States
- Making of the Constitution for India
- The Evolution of Nationalist Foreign Policy
- First General Elections
- Developments under Nehru’s Leadership (1947-64)
Modern History of India Spectrum Book pdf Details
- Publisher – Spectrum books pvt. Ltd
- Book Name – A Brief History of Modern India
- Author – Rajiv Ahir
- Format – PDF
- Pages – 814
- PDF size – mb
- Language – Hindi/English