Download History of Modern India by Bipin Chandra PDF: Hey guys, Today we are going to share with you a very useful and famous history book that deals with the modern period of Indian history. This book is one of the most popular for history among those aspirants who are preparing for civil services exams.
I am talking about Bipin Chandra’s History of modern India pdf. his book tops amongst popular history books for UPSC preparation whose pdf we are providing here. This book is important not only for UPSC but also useful for other government competitive exams like SSC, Railway, Police, AO/ARO, and others.
Download History of Modern India by Bipin Chandra PDF
Bipan Chandra ji is a famous Indian historian. His books are mostly based on modern Indian history. These books are of great help to the UPSC aspirant. Most of the aspirants preparing for civil services crack difficult exams like IAS, PCS by increasing their knowledge of history from these books.
If you are looking for the history of modern India by Bipin Chandra pdf; then you are on the right page; here you can download this pdf from the link given below and go through the content; I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed.
Nowadays, this book is available in both Hindi/English languages. So Hindi medium candidates can also read this book. You should definitely go for this pdf that will be well-received for you.
Features of History of Modern India by Bipin Chandra
- History is such an interesting subject that if you read the sequence of events; you will understand better. Bipin Chandra’s book is one of the most comprehensive books on modern India history in which every events are given in chronological sequence; So that, every student can understand the flow throughout.
- It has been written in a very simple language and a lucid way. This book is the complete source of modern history which is more than enough.
- Bipan Chandra is one such writer whose history books are perfect for NCERT and competitive level. Its syllabus may be of class 11th and 12th, but this book is also suitable for IAS and PCS exams.
Useful Contents of History of Modern India PDF
There are the following topics of History of Modern India which you can read from the index below.
- The Decline of the Mughal Empire
- Indian States and Society in the 18th Century
- The Beginnings of European Settlements
- The British Conquest of India
- The Structure of the Government and the Economic Policies of the British Empire in India, 1757—1857
- Administrative Organization and Social and Cultural Policy
- Social and Cultural Awakening in the First Half of the 19th Century
- The Revolt of 1857
- Administrative Changes After 1838India And Her Neighbors
- Economic Impact of the British Rule
- Growth of New India—The Nationalist Movement 1858—1905
- Growth of New India Religious and Social Reform After 1858
- Nationalist Movement 1905—1918
- Struggle for Swaraj
About History of Modern India by Bipin Chandra PDF book
- Publication – Orient Black Swan
- Author – Bipin Chandra
- Book Name – History of Modern India
- Format – PDF
- PDF Size – 30mb
- No. of Pages – 351
- Languages – English/ Hindi
|Bipin Chandra History of Modern India in English||Download|
|Bipin Chandra History of Modern India Hindi||Download|
Conclusion– Our aim is to provide you a great Content of “Bipin Chandra’s History of Modern India” Book PDF and the essential comprised topics in that pdf; if you wish to get more PDFs, We would like you to join us social sites; such as Telegram channel, to get more useful realtime update on our end; moreover, if this article didn’t help you, please feel free to put your questions in the comment section;
Thanks for visiting our site, You can check out below more similar content; which has been designed for Government competitive examinations;
Other Useful Articles ;