Constitutional provisions for education relates the topic especially made on the Education; Our constitution has amended Many Fundamental provisions during 1976 and vested the several Educational responsibilities,
Indian constitution comprises a number of articles and clauses; which aim to dictate the problems and provisions regarding Law and Education In India; not only that, but a large number of provisions are available in our constitution which is really convoluted to accomplish in one Go,
Similarly, Indian Consitution directly or Indirectly bearing the education on its importance embodies and aspirants of the country, therefore Indian Government take many educational obligations to entrust under the Indian Constitution,
Education is part of Lives and everyone should conduct an Idea to properly lead of taking education because of it, A Nation can achieve prosperity national integration. and glorious achievement like other infabble Continental states and the Countries, so the constitutional Provisions for education indicates many aspects and the things you must be aware of it,
Although education has the power to cultivate Indian democracy Ethos and values; and everyone is now being enthusiastic; taking care of their child education; and being educated oneself, now you might have questions about the Educational provisions which has been provided to every Indian Individual on behalf of the constitution,
The list of Constitutional provisions for education
Educational provisions are exercised at various stages; it may be according to our Economy, Social, Political, Cultural needs, and so on, but the primarily following areas of education in our country, see the below text-
- Women Education- Article 15(1) (3).
- Religious education-Article 25 28(1), (2), (3).
- Education Promotion and economic interests of SC,ST and other weaker sections – Article 46.
- Education Right- Article 21A.
- Instruction in mother-tongue at primary stage -Article 350-A.
- Promotion of Hindi -Article 351.
- Fundamental duty to provide education opportunity -Article 51 (A).
- Right of free and compulsory education -Article 45.
- Education of minorities, protection of interests of minorities- Article 29.
- Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions- Article 30.
- Education in union territories -Article 239
What it says Constitutional provisions for Women Education-
Article 15(1) (3) in the constitution reveals the right to female education and .no discrimination against any religion, group of races, sex, and place of Birth. this article in the constitution empowers the state to make any special provisions. in which especially women can feel secure and can take free education wherever they want.
Article 25 28(1), (2), (3).- Article 25 in the Indian constitution propagate religious right. while article 25(1) right guarantee the freedom right in terms of professing, practicing, and propagating religion. B article (28) permit anyone can present in taking the religious education.
Article 28 does not only relate to the attendance in religious instructions but it can be religious worship in certain educational institutions. but it has three clauses.
- No religious instructions are to be given in any educational institutions if that Institution is wholly maintained by State Fund.
- No clause on an Educational institutions if that is made by state administrative; but if such institutions are established under any endowment or trust which requires that religious instruction shall be imparted in such institution.
- State recognised institution where none are taking attendence in that institution and aid by the state funds,shall be required to take part in any religious institution that may be imparted in any premises attached there to unless such person or minor person his guardian has given consent there to,
To learn more about it please download this pdf to read about the remaining provisions for education
Read another article also –